7XX30 Series - Laboratory Power Supply30W Output Power, 1kV, 2kV, 10kV, 20kV, 30kV Adjustable Output Voltage
The 7xx30 series high voltage bench power supply is available with one or two output connectors and LED digital voltage reading to allow for accurate voltage adjustment.
It is available with either positive or negative output polarity and 1kV, 2kV, 10kV, 20kV or 30kV maximum output voltage.
This bench top power supply suits most laboratory environments and is popular among universities.
Common applications include - electro-spinning, electrospraying, High voltage testing, electrostatic testing and biasing.
|Input voltage||22~26VDC@Up to2.5A||22~26VDC@Up to2.5A||22~26VDC@Up to2.5A|
|Max output current||3.0mA||1.5mA||1.0mA|
The power supply is enclosed in a folded steel enclosure. 1.5mm steel with fine texture S88 black steel finish.
- 3.5 digital LED output voltage display
- Single or Dual HV output sockets
- Adjustable output voltage from 0~100%
- Overload, arcing and short circuit.
- Unit enters constant current mode when fault occurs
- Protection against reverse polarity from power supply
Safety enable/inhibit input (Optional on DC input units)
- Open or unconnected: No HV output
- Low: HV enabled