CCL CCL series high voltage power supply
Genvolt's CCL series high voltage power supply is a high reliability, high performance and cost effective power supply specially designed by Genvolt for capacitor charging applications.
The rated output power is 500W with a peak output power of 1000W.
The power supply is single output and is available in output voltages of 5kV, 10kV, 20kV, 30kV and 40kV. Both positive and negative output polarity (with respect to ground) are available please specify which at the time of order.
- Optional remote control output voltage or local control
- Potentiometer adjustment
- Charge and discharge frequency can be customized
- Repeatability is better than 0.5%
- Output voltage and current can be continously adjusted
- Output polarity can be specified by user
- Small size, lightweight, stable output, high performance (85%)
|Voltage source||220Vac single phase (200 to 240Vac).|
|Output voltage||5kV, 10kV, 20kV, 30kV and 40kV models available.
For other output voltages please contact the factory.
|Polarity||Positive or negative.|
|Voltage program||Potentiometer on the front panel.|
|Charge enable||Switch on the front panel.|
|Operation temperature||-10°C to 50°C.|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 80°C.|
|Humidity||Less than 90%, non-condensing.|
|Weight||2kg - 6kg depending on output voltage|