High Voltage Production Engineer
REMUNERATION: Salary Negotiable, Healthcare Scheme, Pension, 33 Days Holiday
• Design HV power supply systems.
• Conduct testing and validation of new designs.
• Investigate any problems with Customer’s returned units and carry out repairs as required.
• Interpretation of circuit drawings and the assembly of PCBs and high voltage power supply units.
• Production of moulds and moulded components.
• Conduct testing of completed units.
• Transformer winding.
• Packaging of finished products for shipment.
• Liaison with sister company in China and India and other International suppliers.
• Support and assist with the company’s automated stock system.
Limit of Responsibilities/Authority
• Responsible for integrity of own work and inspection of the final product to ensure that the Customer’s requirements have been met.
• Recording of manufacture and test history of new designs.
• Responsible for design and development of products on behalf of Genvolt.
• Procuring suppliers and parts for new product designs.
• Management of Chinese sister company and quality control of supplies from China to Genvolt.
• Minimum of 2 years practical experience in the electronics industry.
• Degree or equivalent in a relevant science subject or electronics, or experience in a related field.
Please contact Wendy Cox at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an recruitment form to progress your application for this vacancy.
Recruitment Companies are advised not to contact us with unsolicited calls regarding this vacancy.
By submitting your cv to us, you give Genvolt consent to retain your personal information on our files to process for recruitment and employment purposes only. No information will be shared outside of the business with any third parties under any circumstances.