Genvolt Job Vacancies - Senior High Voltage Electronic Design Engineer
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Genvolt design, develop and manufacture a wide range of high voltage power supplies. Alongside our standard products, you will find Genvolt's expertise in providing tailor-made designs where off-the-shelf products are unsuitable. Our product mix varies greatly, from photomultipliers requiring high stability and millivolt ripple to large electron beam welding machines requiring very low stored energy and fast response times.
Working with the Senior Management team your role will be key to the sustainability of the future of the business, managing projects to client specifications from inception to end product, designing and developing current and new projects.
· Designing new systems, circuits and devices or developing existing technology/products.
· Conduct testing and validation of new designs.
· Switched mode power supply design and development.
· Investigate any problems with Customer’s returned units.
· Discussing proposals with clients.
· Writing specifications and technical reports.
· Ensuring safety regulations are met.
· Keeping up to date with developments in technologies and regulations.
· Some overseas travel, including commissioning.
· Excellent maths, science, technology and IT skills.
· The ability to analyse complex problems and assess possible solutions.
· The ability to explain design ideas clearly.
· Experience in power electronics design.
· Excellent communication.
· The ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
· Excellent team working ethic and leadership qualities.
• Private medical/dental insurance
• Casual dress
• On-site parking
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
Either fill in the form below, making sure to attach your CV or you can apply by email to: Wendy Cox at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a recruitment form to progress your application for this vacancy.
Or alternatively you can apply in writing, addressing your correspondence to:
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally and not discriminated against on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or pregnancy/maternity.
All applications will be processed in accordance with GDPR regulations and will not be shared with any third party or retained following this recruitment process without prior permission from the individual.