Genvolt is a market leader in High Voltage Power Supplies and we are looking to recruit a Test and CE Compliance Engineer.
- Inspect, test and calibration of our HV power supplies.
- Fault finding down to component level.
- Follow and interpret manufacturing documentations such as build folders drawings, BOMs and production testing specifications.
- Follow test specifications and procedures.
- Produce appropriate documentation of results and conclusion.
- Rapid response to equipment failures and implementing quick repairs.
- Onsite equipment repairs and calibration.
- Recommend improvements to current test processes and test equipment.
- Achieving and maintaining CE Compliance for relevant products.
- Writing and presenting the compliance plan.
- Ensure understanding of current standards and regulations as well as any changes.
- Working closely with operations/production to redevelop the process of CE marking and compliance.
- You must have previous working knowledge of electronics sector.
- Knowledge and experience of working with High Voltage is a distinct advantage.
- Able to fault find down to component level.
- Experience with electronic Test equipment.
- Relevant qualification in an engineering/quality discipline or have relevant experience.
- A proven track record of and/or understanding of CE Marking.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within the business.
- A working knowledge of driving process improvements.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Prepared to communicate with and travel to customer sites.
A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.
What's on Offer
Working with a growing yet well established manufacturing business.
Opportunity to develop into new areas of the business or into more senior roles in the future.
Competitive salary, Pension, Healthcare.
Remote interview process
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Genvolt are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally and not discriminated against on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or pregnancy/maternity.