Perseus100kV 1000W X-Ray Generator
The Perseus range is a series of high voltage power supplies which are designed for industrial x-ray applications. They are highly stable and accurate, capable of being used for material analysis, security checking and many other applications.
The power supply controls, output voltage, output current, maximum filament current and HV on/off, are available on the front panel or by connection to a 25 way D connector on the rear panel.
|AC input voltage range||180 to 264VAC|
|Power factor at full load||0.92|
|Output voltage||0-100kV Negative|
|Output voltage stability||Within 0.1% of set value after warm-up|
|Ripple||Less than 0.05% rms|
|Filament voltage||0-6V DC|
|Filament current||0-5A DC|
|Voltage setting||0-10V = 0-100kV|
|Current setting||0-10V = 0-10mA|
|Maximum filament current setting||0-10V = 0-5A (This is set to prevent the filament from failing when over-current)|
|Output voltage feedback||0-100kV|
|Output current feedback||0-10mA|
|Filament current feedback||0-5A|
- Output voltage, output current and the maximum filament current are set by 10 turn potentiometers on the front panel.
- Output voltage feedback, output current feedback and filament current feedback are displayed on the 4-digital screens on the front panel.
- Default and working status are indicated by LED lights.
- Remote control mode is achieved by connecting to a 25 way female D type connector on rear panel.
|Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Humidity||Less than 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||Height 178mm, Width 483mm, Depth 600mm|
|Power input connector||Standard IEC socket|
|HV output connector||Claymount CA1 (03) 100kV high voltage socket|
|Control interface connector||25 way female D connector|
- This power supply contains hazardous voltages and stored energy. Contact with the output may result in fatal injury. It should only be used and maintained by trained personnel.
- The area where the power supply is to be used should be kept clean and dry.
- Keep a safe distance from the output connector and any items connected to it.
- Ensure that a secure connection is made between the Earth side of the load and the Earth connection on the rear panel.