Pegasus P1800 Rack Power Supply1800W 19 inch rack 3U
The Pegasus P1800 Range rack power supply is a general purpose DC High Voltage Power Supply suitable for laboratory and industrial use. Standard remote control is by analogue signals. Should other controls be preferred please discuss this with our technical staff. Available in a standard 19-inch rack. Reduced weight and ease of serviceability is ensured, as the supplies are air insulated below 20kV.
The rack power supply can be provided with either a negative or positive polarity with an option of grid and filament outputs being available, please contact us for more information when requesting a quote or placing an order.
Capacitor Charging Option:
The Pegasus range can be adapted to suit capacitor charging applications at low to moderate PRF.
|AC input voltage range||230VAC (198 - 264VAC)|
|Input frequency||45 - 60Hz|
|Power factor||Greater than 0.95|
|Output voltage (kV)||10||20||30||40||50||70||90||100||120|
|Output current (mA)||180||90||60||45||36||26||20||18||15|
Other output specifications
|Output polarity||Negative or positive. Please specify.|
|Load regulation||Not more than 100ppm of maximum rated output voltage for 10% to maximum output current change|
|Line regulation||Not more than 100ppm of maximum rated output voltage for ±10% input line change|
|Ripple||0.1% peak to peak at inverter frequency|
|Stability after ½ hour settling period||Not more than 0.04% per hour
Not more than 0.05% per 8 hours
|Temperature coefficient (0 to 50 °C)||Typically not more than 100ppm of maximum output per °C|
|Optional outputs||Isolated grid output available up to 2000V at 10mA|
- A trip occurs after excessive sparking or the occurrence of an error. The counter in the circuit limits the spark rate.
- Current limit provides overload and short circuit protection.
- Primary over-current protection is provided by the inverter circuits.
The Pegasus P1800 power supplies can be controlled by connecting an external control interface to the Harting connector or the D-Sub connector. Genvolt can also supply specially-designed control panels for customer requirements. Please see more information in the data sheet.
|Operating temperature||0 to 35°C|
|Storage temperature||0 to 60°C|
|Relative humidity||Operating at 30% to 80%. Do not store the unit at above 95% humidity.|
|Weight||Approx. 35kg for 120kV. Depends on output voltage.|
|Dimensions||Dimensions Standard 19” format chassis 3U high, 580mm deep excluding such back panel furniture as connectors, earth stud etc.|
|Power input connector||Neutrik NAC3FCA power inlet|
|HV output connector||Modified 16 way TNM female socket|
|Control interface connector||40 pin Harting connector/37 way IDC connector|
- This power supply contains hazardous voltages and stored energy. Contact with the output may result in fatal injury. It should only be used and maintained by trained personnel.
- The area where the power supply is to be used should be kept clean and dry.
- Keep a safe distance from the output connector and any items connected to it.
- Ensure that a secure connection is made between the Earth side of the load and the green and yellow Earth lead.