CCL1500 Capacitor Charging Power Supply1500W
CCL1500 series high voltage power supply is a high reliability capacitor charging power supply that combines high performance with the latest technology. This cost effective power supply is specially designed by Genvolt for applications that require a capacitor charger.
The rated output power is 500W with a peak output power of 1500W.
The CCL1500 high voltage capacitor charger power supply has a single output and is available in output voltages of 5kV, 10kV, 20kV, 30kV, 40kV & 50kV. Both positive and negative output polarity (with respect to ground) are available please specify which at the time of order.
Capacitor Charging Power Supply Features
- Optional remote control output voltage or local control
- Potentiometer adjustment
- Charge and discharge frequency can be customised
- Repeatability is better than 0.5%
- Ground potential is increased
- Output voltage and current can be continuously adjusted
- Output polarity can be specified by user
- Small size, light weight, stable output, high performance (85%)
Capacitor Charging Power Supply Input Specifications
|Input Voltage||220 VAC (200-240 VAC)|
|Input Current||<6A at 220 VAC|
Capacitor Charging Power Supply Output Specifications
|Output Voltage Range||0-5kV||0-10kV||0-20kV||0-30kV||0-40kV||0-50kV|
|Temperature Drift||When operating temperature is below 55°C <300ppm/°C|
|Voltage Stability||Better than 1% under load conditions|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C - 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C - 80°C|
|Dimensions||(L) 360mm x (W) 180mm x (H) 136mm|
|Weight||Between 4kg - 8kg depending on output voltage|